2004-08-22

Saltwater Assault 20040821

About 0930hrs, Mr Choek & Mr Tan arrived in their assault vehicle (Toyota Altis 2004) at my place to pick me up. Once I got myself seated within the vehicle, I could feel the tense air of JOY!!!

We all knew what we want to achieve this morning till noon. We would do our best!

Arriving at the predetermined destination, we scouted the area and saw a few good men fishing for 'rabbit fish'. The total time when we were there, only one 'rabbit fish' was taken prisoner in the COOLER BOX by one of the seasoned senior veteran.

We caught sight of todaks, but not many of them. Only 2 sizeable ones and the rest were juveniles.

Once we set up our weapons, we positioned ourselves neatly and initiated an attack.

We were not prevailing in anyway as enemies were out of sight most of the time, and very elusive, especially the bigger todaks.

Time past... and finally, I managed to capture one, a todak juvenile. After the usual SOP (standard operating procedures), we let it go.

Till then, we had no other form of contact or engagement. We decided to proceed to Changi Village to attack..... FOOD & WATER!!!

Cl^.^p

No comments: