2004-08-19

My playground is great!!! CR20040819

This morning, I went fishing with my friend, "fishing_guy" at our usual playground.

First sight at our usual spot was discouraging. The water was murky and dirty. Not much life by the bank as there is also lots of algae "blooming". It is dirty green, dirty!

We decided to do sight fishing as we suspected that it is peacock bass spawning season since we last fish. A lot of them in couples guarding their breeding spots.

We came across alot of breeding patches but all of them were abandoned.

In about half an hour, we reached an area with good water and guess what, peacock bass sightings! Alright!

We started to venture further for cleaner water and my dear friend hooked up a little 'luohan' and also a "haruan" using a Yozuri Mag Minnow.

All my lures failed, almost but got no hook ups.

I decided to switch to spin fly.

I made the right switch and got myself eight pieces of peacock bass!

I am in luck!

Soon the action died off, and off to lunch...

When could I go back there again?

I wonder...

d^.^p

No comments: