2007-04-26

WTH & WTF!

Woke up almost at noon today. Body was still tired but phone calls non-stop. SMSs to reply. My butt was still hurting from the 2hours of gaming last night. They ought to do something about those chairs in the LAN shop...

Still very stoned... I walked to the washroom to wash up. First thing in mind was to shave. My right hand reached out for my shaver. Next moment, I noticed that the dental floss container was in my hands and my hands were pulling out the dental floss!

My brains were like, "WTF!???!!! I told u to take the shaver and you're flossing instead!"

My hands, "Errr..... sure?"

My brains, "......................"

After I had shaved, I picked up the toothbrush. In my mind, "Oh ya... no mistake this time. I did not take the wrong thing this time round."

Next moment.... my hands were trying to squeeze facial wash onto the toothbrush!!! The toothpaste and facial wash were actually at different spots but wth!!!!

Thank God that I did not 'floss' my facial hair and thank God that I did not facial wash my teeth... thank you thank you...

No comments: