2007-04-01

Toothless Mack!!!


Since the season up north has started, many anglers from around the world are bashing Kuala rompin and Nesasi's water already. Some came back with very nice results but some are just marginally good.

Soon, it will be my turn up north once again. First time for this year and many more to come. I think I need to start preparing already as most of my terminal tackle are pretty much used up. A 3 days trip up north coming soon.

Meanwhile, some highlights from a recent trip by one of the 'ang mors'.

A TOOTHLESS MACKEREL!!!

This mackie really has no teeth. NO TEETH!!!

Check it out!

Photo from Tackle World Unlimited.

2 comments:

treska said...

link with me
www.fishingmacedonia.blogspot.com

Christo said...

Hi edward. If youre interested in swopping links with me let me know. http://www.xtremefishing.blogspot.com