2007-04-13

TAXIS TAXIS GO AWAY!!!

Ever since I started driving... I have always being my best to be safe on the road. Not for myself but for the drivers around me as well while I am on the road. No one is perfect but at least I am trying my best to keep everyone alive on the road.

I guess everyone knows who use the road most in Singapore. TAXIS!!!

They never failed to annoy me daily on the road. I tried to keep away from them but somehow... sometimes I felt as if these taxis on the road are haunting me daily on the road.

Why am I whining here is all becoz just now... my ABS got activated again. All thanks to a taxi who switched lane without checking his blind spot while I was on the CTE going to PIE.

ABS got activated twice for the past few months... all thanks to the reckless taxi drivers on the road...

"Could you all get a life else where if you cannot drive safely on the road?"

What actually happened just now was... the taxi signaled right and then immediately he switched. The aft of the vehicle almost hit my ride and I had to break so hard that the ABS got activated. What made the situation worse was that after he switched he did not step on the gas and thus apparently he was slowing down!!! Thank God that I was alert enough to avoid a collision with this mutherfucker! I could see my ride almost kissing his ass but somehow we avoided the collision. I hit the horn hard and long during the sequence of events. He noticed that he was wrong and he quickly switched back to his previous lane and acted as if nothing happened. Apparently, he ran away by exiting the CTE immediately.

I wind down my window and shouted at him but he just couldn't turn his head to look at me. IDIOTS! I almost wanted to follow him and take down his license plate numbers and report to the traffic police of his reckless driving. Then I saw these two ladies in the taxi with frozen expression... I stepped on the gas and moved on...

I prayed that they could return home safely.......

No comments: