2007-05-02

I HATE TAXIS!!!

After so many years of utilizing taxi services... I have finally gotten myself a car to drive on the road. As a public transport user in the past, I have come across many close encounters with other vehicles on the road. Most of the time, the faults lie on the taxi drivers.

Now, I am driving daily on the road and my experience with taxi drivers has always made me to keep both my eyes open for them while I am on the road. I always try to keep away from them but as you know, the taxis on the road in Singapore are like ants!

You could simply not avoid them at all..... sad but true.

On the 30th April 07, I was involved in a collision. A BMW 7 series collided into my humble Lancer's butt. The driver involved is at fault but all these happened because of a mutherfLicker taxi driver.

I was turning left into Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 from Upp Serangoon Ave 1. The left turn has two lanes. I was on the left and the mutherfLicker was on the right. When the traffic was clear, like normal, we began to move off into Ang Mo Kio Ave 3. The mutherfLicker turned into me! I e-braked immediately and at the same time, I sounded the horn. I had no choice but to stop and just then, someone from behind collided into my car's butt. All thanks to the mutherfLicker!

The idiot almost stopped infront of me but upon realizing what he had caused, he sped away immediately. He had a passenger in his backseat and I hoped the passenger is still alived.

His CB license plate number is SHB1249(?).

I just went to doc today for a simple checkup. I was experiencing pain on my upper back and neck. The doc told me that I might have a whiplash from the accident. So, he started to examine my back.

"Pain? Pain? Pain?....."

"No... no.... no.... ARGH!!!"

"Oh, ok. You are hurt here. Do try to rest more these few days. Ok?"

"Ok....."

I have written in to the TP and waiting for a positive response from them. Hopefully, this mutherfLicker will get what he deserves! CB!

Sorry for the explicit. I am damn pissed... paiseh.

No comments: