2007-05-14

Thank you! Thank you!

Hello people,

Thank you for the great response in regards to the cutie pinkie bluey lobsters. They are all sold out.

I took two home today. One of them has a few legs missing and the other, left over as it is less perfect - one big one small claw.

My tank is becoming a nursery. I have two almost perfect ones. Two less perfect and two that have legs missing. 6 of them, all inside my 1' by 1/2' FIVEPLAN Tank and a GEX Bio-filter.

As many have asked me what am I feeding them with, basically I feed them with frozen red worms and also the food that is for sales at my counter meant for lobsters (Japan product). All of them are eating the food that I give them happily.

For those who experienced 'fasting'. I suggest that you all please get them a proper home like mine. As these pinkie bluey lobsters are hybrid. They are very hard to come by. When these little fellows are in a 'good' home, I believe they will feed readily.

If you are willing to bring them home and so, please take good care of them. If you are experiencing extreme difficulty with them, please contact me and I will do my best to help out. Please be a responsible 'parent'. Otherwise, I suggest that you return the lobsters back to me and I will take good care of them. When back in good health, I will find responsible owners for them once more.

Meanwhile, I have no remaining stocks due to the overwhelming demand. I could still take order online and would delivery them asap upon new batch of these cuties.

Meanwhile... got other colors coming... Hahahahaha

No comments: