2007-03-25

Time to sleep.....

Galant VR... zooming away... looking at my meter, 12okph. In less than 3s, we hit the slope together, uphill. He stepped hard on the break and I was on his tail. I shifted down, passed him on the inside...

Vios, tailed me so close that I could see the back lit from the oil pressure gauge on the driver's face clearly in my rear sight mirror. I was in the middle lane, then he overtook me on the outside. He stayed with me in his lane. I couldn't be bothered. He sped passed me and slowed down beside me. 70kph, I was keeping that. A huge lorry was in my path and I took the third lane by slowing down so that I could get behind the Vios. Then he sped away like a mad man on the straight and slowed down again. My eyes were blanked like a white sheet. Another uphill and downhill entrance to expressway, I saw him fading away in the corner behind me... slowly he disappeared from my sight and I could see his the back lit no more.

Forester, in the rain, 100kph, rushing home in heavy downpour. I signaled left to exit expressway at the next exit like 2km away. Forester stayed with me in the middle lane, refused my entry. I slowed down and Forester did the same. My eyelids were heavy, I shifted down... 130kph caught my eyes... the wipers were crazily sweeping. Maybe I was pushing my luck abit far... Forester backed off as we entered into another heavier zone of rain. I could hardly see the tail light of the vehicle not far away from me... next, I exited.

Purple EVO VIII, took the slope up together. Stayed side by side in the corner. Off he went in the straight... my engine was struggling...

Euro R, 18" rims... beautiful. It fell behind and got lost in my mirror in the corner. A very nice Honda.

Oh... I was dreaming... time to sleep and not rev..... time to sleep.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visited your site…and I was very impressed!
Beautiful work…congratulations.
Take also a look at my website…thanks and kind regards.
www.silverdreamer.be

Edward Ng said...

Thank you for the compliments. You have a nice site too.

Thank you once again.