2007-03-15

Thank you!

Hello acquaintances,

Thank you so much for the encouragement on my B'day. I was very surprised to receive quite a number of sms(s) from so-called long lost acquaintance after midnight.

I was even more surprised when there were sms(s) from people whom I really treasured in the passionate past... the good memories started flashing back at me. She actually remembered and sent me her greetings just after midnight. Days back in 1997 started flashing back at me.

I thank you all so much... I have been having some rough days but such encouragement from the 'lost ones' are backing me up and kept my feet firm on the ground.

New proposals, new ideas, school holidays, complaints and close shaved with Death God... the mentioned almost drained me dry and the unexpected encouragement, got me moving for the past few days.

But the invitations out for dinner may have to wait... I really do not have time...

Thank you! *smile*

No comments: