2005-08-11

Post-Interview Disorder? NO WAY!!!


I am back and guess what... I didnt get the job as a mechanical engineer.

It has been very nice of them to even give me a chance to sit infront of them to 'sell' myself but too bad, I am not 'relevant' at all. They need someone who could work immediately without much training. If they have to employ me, I have to go through some serious training first before I could do anything. Their current work scope requires immediate hands-on engineer. I am definitely not experienced at all and cant fit well into the job at all.

"But I can learn..." shouted my heart.

Rejection, rejected... but somehow I dont feel sad at all. I felt peace in me and just a simple shrug I am myself again.

Perhaps God has somethingelse installed for me and it is only a matter of time and I shouldnt even be worried about it. Something that I would love to do and excel in it with 'cup overflowing'.

Thanks to David who came to pick me up after the interview and we went on to have a short session with peacock bass, together with Jeremy.

The sun wasnt high and almighty as the clouds were reigning and momentarily, I could feel rain drops splattering on my back of my neck. Somehow, it felt like a 'pat' on my shoulders and someone up there really adores me. It is so warm in my heart that I dont have any burdens at all. Remember footprints? Oh yes!!!

Fishing is always so great especially when you know that someone above you are watching after you. I give praises to HIM! I know I shall not want and I know I will have enough. This is the promise I live on, from HIM.

All right, I shall write about my fishing today. Not much peacock bass action as the weather was really dull and gloomy (not me though). I still managed a 4 over lbs peacock bass on my new toy, Tiemco Infante. The rod is so fun!!! 6 pieces construction, super lite, beautiful curve and super slim! The rod is almost perfect in my point of view.

I hope the gloomy weather will soon be over and fishing will get hot again. Peacock bass, you just wait. kekekekeke...

As for those who have given me the UPS before the interview. Thank you very much and I ensure you that I am fine (no big deal, just an interview) and alive and happy fishing. LOL

I love flyfishing, do you? ;P

No comments: