2005-08-16

CR 20050815, Freshwater



This is a 'song huer'. From mouth, this fish could grow up to 50-60kg. With my own eyes, I have seen this fish above 20kg which was landed by David.

Everyone caught at least a 'song huer' this trip but as for me, I blanked. LOL. It is still a good experience for me as the method employed for fishing is the tradition way which anglers used in the 1970-80s. In the early 1990s, freshwater ponds started to disappear from Singapore. One by one, they closed.

Altogether, 5 'song huers' were landed. 2 by Derrick, 2 by kokliang, 1 by David and none by me. kekeke Although I blanked but I still enjoyed the way they watched the markers and 'shoot' the fish. I need to buck up on my 'shooting'.

I will go back there and try again, hopefully, soon. LOL

C:^.^P

Posted by Picasa

No comments: