2005-04-24

Donate your blood and you just might save a life someday.


Hi everyone, I think I have learnt something today from reading some fishing forum. Although we commonly know that O+ and AB+ blood properties, we dont really know about there rest. This shot is taken for general knowledge for my readers. Just by looking at this, I feel the urge to donate my blood. Although we know that there are sufficient blood in Singapore's blood bank, but we will never know if there's a terrorist attack one day, the blood bank will properly be drained. I am urging everyone who reads this gives a minute of thought about donating blood. While they are alot of people out there trying to save the ecosystem, we could also play apart by saving ourselves by donating blood. We are the only living creatures in this world who could help save the planet. We have already destroyed very much of the planet but if we all put in the extra effort, our decendants will not fear the possible chaos from the evil fruits of their fathers. Thank you. Posted by Hello

No comments: