2005-04-13

20050413 (rainy afternoon)

Woke up so early in the morning today... 0730hrs...
(I had been waking up daily after 1200hrs due to my late nights.)

The itch within the cast is getting out of control. The chopstick is not long enough and I dont wish to contaminate the cut within... thus never use any at all. I couldnt get back to sleep and the constant struggle against the itch is getting me out of control too. For a moment, as if I felt the time had stopped, I wanted very much to grab a scissors and end the fight...

My mind struggled. Breathing deeply...

"I cant do this. It's not time yet! I can do it! ..........."

22 days more to cast removal date, how? For the last few procedures, the casts were all removed within 2 weeks but not this time round. Tomorrow, I am going back to hospital again. This time is to remove the stitches. My digicam is ready and guys and gals out there, get ready for awesome gruesome bloody scene... hahaha. I dont think got blood this round. If so... something is not going on very right then. I really hope not.

After much struggling and sitting infront of the pc, my eyelids were getting tired again. I fall back into slumber after a few hops to my bed.

Waiting up at 1130am, still earlier as usual. I had lunch as usual and watched Animal Planet. All the doggies are so cute, just like my Skippy!


Got back to my desk at 1330hrs... heard a familiar sound from my speakers. "New email." I thought.

Checking my Outlook Express, indeed, a new email.

Looking at the 'From', I thought it was another spam. Since I am so free, I did not hestitate to take a look.

Oh my goodness, I received an email from a local modelling agency. They said that they are looking for fresh faces and ask me if I am interested. After 31yrs of child playing around, I never receive anything like this before. Oh well, I think I am getting over excited over nothing as they must have sent out tons of the emails to others too. Anyway, no harm trying... hahaha. I doubt I would forward my information and photos to them... err.... who knows what if I change my mind few days later...

"Should I? No lah... Try lah... siao... No harm leh. Ya lor... see how after tomorrow lah......"

No comments: