2005-04-29


20050428, after a long wait (2 wks not really long, furthermore, the reel was sent out only last week after a replied email went MIA to load up which line earlier) my new Abel TR Light has finally arrived.

I woke up in morning (actually noon), I had a strange feeling that my reel would arrive today. Shortly after I 'drained' myself, I went back to my room and sat on my bed. I was wondering what was going on in my head that the feeling was so strong. Before I could think further, I heard someone knocking on my door. Could it really be? The knocks were clearly heard for the second time. I panic. Many times the delivery man failed to deliver my stuffs due to the noisy upgrading work around my place and I have to make them come the next day. I bet they must hate me alot. The knocks sounded for the third time and finally I came to my senses. OMG, pls dont go!!!

Immediately, I got off the bed without using my crutches, I started to hop like a rabbit running for its life! I reached the door just when the fourth knocks ended. I opened the door and I saw this man carrying a box in his hand. I saw my name on the box and I was so excited. I accepted the parcel and hopped back to my room. I opened the box and I saw the items I purchased. All thiese in less than a minute, I was holding the reel in my hand. Excited!

Now the next thing that I wish is... to have my cast removed and walk again! Of course, do some super light fishing with this reel on my 0-1wt fly rod.

Sometimes, that 6th sense is so accurate that I have no answer for it. Before I could even doubt, everything came true. I wonder why...
Posted by Hello

No comments: