2006-06-17

What an ANT!?!!??!!!



Yesterday evening, young Mr Tan celebrated his birthday at Pasir Ris Town Park. His dad and family were kind enough to invite us along. We had a good time by the pond as food and drinks were plenty and tasty.

Everything seemed to be going on smoothly (just after we sang the birthday song) and the birthday cake was cut up and served.

I FOUND AN ANT SHARING MY PIECE OF CAKE TOO!!!

Trust me... you dont want to know what happened next...

_______________________________________________

Disclaimer: I didnt kill the ant hor. I let it go alive by sending a twister from within my throat. That's it.
_______________________________________________

Anyway, I found a piece of cake stranded on the table. Mr Yi was busy trying hard to 'revive' pliers and he left the cake alone on the table. By the way, it was ice cream cake from Swensen...

I could feel that the cake was crying... as it began to melt in Singapore's hot and humid weather.

I could hear that cake crying out loud, "EAT ME! EAT ME! EAT ME!!! PLEASE!!! I CANT BE WASTED JUST LIKE THAT. I AM MELTING... BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!! JUST EAT ME UP!!!"

How could I not help this poor little piece of cake with its last request. At death, this cake showed courage and valor...

I ATE THE CAKE...

Period.