2006-06-08

Glue... and not sharkfin soup...

Just a few days back, I went to Downtown East for dinner. I am not going to mention the name of the restaurant I went to but I think those who are familiar with that place knows where.

I was in the japanese restaurant which served buffet. After filling myself up several rounds (I am an glutton!), I have come to a conclusion.

"Know what is good and eat all you can!"

Why do I say so?

I chew several 'rubber bands'. I almost drank starch than soup. I left the rubber chicken alone. I left their jasmine tea alone on my table. I couldnt write more... I am getting nightmares from them... "GOD HELP ME!!!"

I swallowed many slices of salmon sashimi (not too bad). That's all I really remember... oh... one more, grilled salmon is not too bad either. Actually, as what I have mentioned, you have to know what is good and eat what is good then. Otherwise... hiccups here and there when trying different dishes.

Soup or starch... u decide...

No comments: