2006-06-28

I went shopping today... at Beach Road...


Yesterday, after meeting, I decided to pop by Beach Road to do some shopping. Not just to prepare myself for my up and coming fishing trip but also to check out some cool stuffs around.

I was always being 'intimidated' by this new toy that some of my 'cool' friends have. 'DX.LINE CLIPPER' by SMITH LTD. A super cool clipper that retails at $18.00!!! A great tool built not just for normal anglers but with flyfisherman in mind. It has a needle that swivels out at 180 degrees that facilitates as a needle for those hook's eye covered with Zap-A-Gap or generally ezpoxy.

My heart throttled upon seeing it behind the counter... "Could I have one of that please?" The friendly guy from AO, Alvin helped me with a nice grin.

Not just this, my dear got herself some really nice cool sotong jigs too. Talk about jigs... I got lost in jigs too... SMITH LTD.'s again...

Do I smell like 'SMITH'y?

LOL

No comments: