2005-12-06

What is the best baits?

Since I took over the shrimps business. A lot of customers have been asking me a very simple question.

"WHAT IS THE BEST BAIT TO CATCH YOUR SHRIMPS?"

What should I answer them and what would be the perfect answer to this very simplistic question?
"I have enough shrimps in the pond that almost everything that a shrimp would eat would get you a shrimp....."
I know that the above answer holds a high amount of pride and dedication but I would like to confirm with all again, I really release alot of shrimps into the ponds for the benefits of my customers. NO KIDDING!!!
Alright, back to the topic. "What is the best baits for shrimps fishing?"
The answer is also very simple... the best bait that you think and the best bait that has gotten you the most shrimps.
I know that my answer is not really good enough but seriously, if the bait that you use always get you very good results, WHY NOT CARRY ON USING IT?
Afterall, to catch a fish or shrimp, it all pours down to..... ulimately, LUCK.
Just a few days back, I had customers telling me that they fished for 4 hours in a row but they only got 4 prawns. I was very disturbed but after they left, another customer came up to me and told me that he had a very good time. I was confused at first but when I saw his harvest, I know that he is very happy. He had more than 40 shrimps.
Thank you to all those who have support me almost daily. Your contribution to my success is really very important. Plus those who dragged their friends along, your contribution is greater than I could imagine.
Okay okay..... I know that I am drifting away from the ultimate answer....
Best baits (it all depends on individuals' success)
1) shrimps (the very ones that you get from my ponds)
2) cockles (provdied by me, FOC)
3) guppies (pls dont release your unused guppies into the ponds, thank you)
4) small fries (little baby baitfish)
5) sandworms
6) sarongs (another type of saltwater worms)
7) chicken livers
8) pig livers (I know that it is very good but pls do not use this as I have muslims friends who love to prawn too)
9) fish meat
10) earthworms
Hmmm... at this hour in the morning, I doubt I could be thinking too much and especially after some TIGER time...
I need another TIGER...

No comments: