2005-12-25

Log 20051224/25, Christmas


20051224/25

Just after 10pm, I released two trays of prized shrimps into the pond in the center. Each carries beads that represents cash rebates. Highest cash out is $100.00 and the shrimp has only a ribbon attached to its tail for this Christmas.

Last night, although the shrimps were all in the ponds, only a yellow and a blue bead got caught. The $100.00(s) and $68.00(s) shrimps are still swimming freely in the water waiting to be caught.

Many anglers (females) came to me asking me what should they do when they caught a big shrimp..... Unbelievable lah!!! Ladies again..... They told me that they hit something big and at the end of the line felt like 'sang kok' = snag but it moves around slowly... Like a dead weight. Some even saw the huge long pincers but none was landed. What a waste!!! Got one almost cried..... because she lost the battle..... Dont worry, I will get some tissues for you..... kekeke ;P

The weather was perfect for the night and especially when there were free food for everyone fishing. There were satays, fish cakes, chicken chops, sotongs, crab sticks..... etc... (the sound hunger) for anglers. We even had red wines, champagne, whiskey, volka for anglers too.
For a moment, we ran out of rods for anglers. Luckily, Mr Lim (sales assistant) of the tackle shop at the pond had the keys to the shop and thank goodness, no customers left stranded without a shrimp fishing rod. Thank you man!
Other than Mr Lim, I had a good friend, Joseph with his girl friend, helped me to bbq all the food and even served them out to all the anglers around. What are friends for??? When you need help, you know who are your friends. Thank you man!!! Greatly appreciated!!!
Almost five in the morning, the wind picked up and big drops of rain started falling... Luckily, many anglers had already left for home but I still had about 10 customers stranded. They were caught in the rain, wet and cold. Thank goodness that I have a roof to shelther them from the unexpected rain and I served hot Milo to all.
Soon, the heavy downpour turned into light drizzle and many took the chance to leave the place asap. All were tired, including me and my staffs too. We had a long night... We really need a good rest.....
Oh, almost forgot. Angel appeared again at almost midnight (kinda different from Cinderalla.....). The magnifestation was magnificient! Angel actually brought me showers of blessing (she pulled many friends along to support me lah...)
Angel, thank you very much for the great support towards my services, greatly apprecaited!
Alright, I think I have lots of grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes..... all because I need a good sleep..... I better stop writing before any teacher gonna make me do correction.....
See ya all tonight again!
Merry Christmas!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angel said...

Hahahaa... You make me sound like something that dropped from the sky at mignight. lol... I really like sharing good things with my friends and peers, and prawning over there is one of them =P After a nice shower and short nap, I back into action again!!!

That big prawnie better watch out for me~!!!

Edward Ng said...

Yes, I really hope that you could come quick and catch those big prawnie and especially those with prizes. The prized prawns, $100 and $68 are not caught yet and they valid only due 7am on the 26th Dec 05. Hope to see ya soon!

:)