2009-08-10

Would you lie for ice?

This is a real incident that happened to me.


Day 1,

"Hello, could I get more ice?"

Looking at the fellow with a black little pail n hand I asked, "Did you buy any beer from me?"

"Ya. I bought beer from you just now. Don't you remember?" I do not have any black little pails at all. How could I possibly served him beer at all?

I relied, "Nope. I don't remember."

"Got lah. If not, how come I got this (pointing at the pail)?"

"Sir, we do not have such a pail in my counter at all. You must have bought beer from upstairs. You may ask them for more ice."

"Aiya... I lazy to walk lah... could you just give it to me for this once."

I gave him ice then but told him that ice are reserved for my customers only. He did not even thank me and walked away.


The next day,

This time, he came to me empty handed. He asked for a bucket of ice. A BUCKET OF ICE! I was running short of buckets to serve my beer and refused him politely. I also told him that you have to buy beer from me then you would get ice from me. Guess what? He refused to go and kept insisting me to give him ice. He even said that he would buy beer from me later.

TOO BAD. HE HAD LOTS OF BEER RIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF OUR PREMISES. THE BEER COUNTER UPSTAIRS ARE STILL OPENED. THE SKY WAS STILL BRIGHT WHEN HE ASKED FOR ICE...

I got pretty busy at the counter at that time when this punk kept pestering for ice.

Finally he gave up and walked away but gave me those monkey face.

It was not the end of him yet. He came back later in the night. This time, he was already drunk. He brought a cup and asked for ice. I told him $0.30 for a cup of ice. Then he gave me those LJ face.

"Must I really buy beer from you to get ice?"
"Yes."
"Okay lah, I buy from you. Give me a Hoegaarden and 3 cups of ice."
"Total $8.90. (Hoegaarden, $8.00.)."
"And this one too." He past me the empty cup.

I changed him $0.80 because of the 4th cup. He gave me that LJ look again and looking intimidating this time.

This is not the end yet.

His friend came and asked for a cup of ice. I told him $0.30 but he told me he just bought beer. For goodness sake, I gave it to him and then I realized that they are a group! Just as this fellow sat down. That muthafcuker danced on the other side of the pond and made funny face at me.

How could pple get so fcuked up just for ice and becoz of their plain laziness? This muthafcuker is simply at his best, a fcuked and dancing monkey.





Sigh...

No comments: