2007-01-13

"DANGER, NO SMOKING" at the counter please...


Hello people, I will be stamping smoking out at my counter at BTP tomorrow. The reason is simple.

If you want your dear life and if you still care for the people around you, please dont smoke near the counter or at the counter. We have installed a LOX cylinder to facilitate packing of fish or prawn beside the counter.

Oxygen is not a flammable gas but without oxygen, most fire could not start.

Thus, smokers please light your puff some where else far from the "Longkang" fishing and prawn fishing area.

If there is a leak (touch wood touch wood) from the LOX cylinder, a naked flame could cause a devastating explosion. I havent bought my EVO X MR yet... please spare me my dear life..... please...

Tomorrow, I believe I will be telling alot of people not to smoke near the counter.....

In the restaurant, with "No Smoking" signs installed, diners are still smoking at the tables at their own will... ugly singaporeans continue to dominate the title of ugly singaporeans in BTP..........

I believe tomorrow many people would still do the same thing even knowing that it is DANGEROUS.....

Pray for me.....

No comments: