2006-12-02

@}--

It is almost time for Christmas once again. Everyone is getting busy... about anything... or simply busy with nothing...

Lately, my life is getting busy and busier each day. My patience is about to be paid off with my new job. I have so many things to handle in a day and somehow all these are making me alive rather than staying at home and rot on my PSP or PS2 console...

I made a lot of new friends for the past month. Life around these newly found 'kakis' are lighting up my life further. I could feel that my life has progressed further or perhaps... I am getting older. Oh well... my latest 'encouragement' is "I think you must have just finished your National Service, right?" Such encouragement surely amuses me and surely make my day brighter... heehee.

My project is about to due soon and hopefully... I am able to meet the deadline with 'flying colors'. Hopefully my patience and efforts would be fruitful.

My life will get even busier later on... but for good...

Even though after my pretty negative medical review on Thurs, I am not really sad but just have to accept the fact that my ankle is not healing like it should. Doc says that my ankle needs to be accessed further and I might need to be sent to the operating theater again... wtf... This time... a new procedure, a brand new one like the previous times... a new hope for my ankle defect.

"Could I just change my ankle... overhaul it whatever.... I just wish that I could run again..."

Life is tough... but it would be better if I could win this "@}--"..... life would be better I guess..... time shall tell.....

It is getting late... time to rest...

"@}--"

No comments: