2006-11-17

What have I been doing for the past few days?


The pro is on the left. This was her second prawn in her life and she gets this big fellow...
"NOT FAIR!!!"

"Hmmm.... maybe I could start selling prawns instead..."


" What have I been doing for the past few days?"

I have been very busy preparing for 1st Dec 2006 (hopefully all things will go well and fine). At the sametime, I am also doing consultantship for my friend's newly set up company.

At the end of the day, I get to relax and have some beer (I think I have been drinking nightly non-stop for almost 2wks... shit) at my friend's newly opened prawn pond in 70 Pasir Ris Farmway. I enjoyed looking at kids doing prawn fishing. Their joy and laughter take my troubles away. I get to fish for patin, big head carp, tilapia etc... at the same place. I just love the farmway very much. So kampong... and the company of my best friends... my pain and sorrows (got meh?) drown into the night and when I get home, I just sleep like a pig till morning and work like hell the next day... (BTW, I am work-a-holic... right spelling? ;P )

Lots of things are in my mind... Design for this, and that and these... and those... all catching up on me... setup for this... and that... and many many!!! New friends, new environment, re-newed dreams, new goals... all are choking me but they are at least keeping me occupied. I couldnt be more glad for all these...


Oh, I just love the bbq'ed corn... so sweet... so sweet...

No comments: