2006-05-23

PSP, finally...


After much hestitation, consideration, and whatever '*ation', I have decided to grab a PSP.

Yes, I am a Sony fan... or you could call me a Sony freak... I admit I am.

PSP, welcome to the family.

Stay tuned. I have another new toy in my pocket now too but I just didnt have time to blog about it after almost a month.

It is time to test my other new toy in the water soon... Tiemco Infante (blue). Somehow or rather, I could feel that my other Tiemco Infante (pearl) is getting jealous... (Angel, "The pearl one is mine! Mine mine mine!!!")

Now I am having a headache too... should I get a Ross Evolution Zero to go with this blue thing? I wonder..........

I will be flying* soon.

*flyfishing actually

*winked*

Angel: Hey! I thought the blue one is mine???? The PSP will be mine too~!!! Muahaha! Then I'll bring it back to Perth! YAY~!

No comments: