2006-05-25

Lala Adventure


Eversince I have resigned from JAAS Recreations Pte Ltd, I seemed to have alot of free time.

Everyday I am cracking my head with Ee thinking about how to spend time in the afternoon.

After the whitings' adventure, we had decided to hop onto 'lala adventure'.

Upon reaching the river, we were pretty skeptical. We went around the place and discovered 4 guys were wading in the middle of the river... (drain I suppose). We asked one of them politely and to our surprise 'lala' does exist in this river!!! BINGO!!!

We dug half a pail of 'gems' back to the pond. First thing first, we got ourself a bag of salt and a pail of water. We unloaded all our 'gems' into the prawn nets and then into the pail. The de-sand process began.....

We had a plate for dinner... (fried with chilli sauce, not very good leh..)

We had another 2 more plates for supper... 2 more plates!!!

(BBQ style, served with lemons. Heavenly!!!)

While we were enjoying ourselves with our catch, anglers were also enjoying their catch too.

Lala and prawns... irresistible...

Hmmm... I wonder what's up next???
*scratching head*

Angel: ..... ... . .... So much for comforting me hor... -__-
You and Ah Ee running around like small boys... hiaz... *shake head...*

No comments: