2006-04-20

Double hookup... at the main pond! Cool!!!


It was a rainy afternoon today. I was hoping that the rain would not pour when the fish truck arrive but it just did... I went for a walk over at 'kampong' side and I saw 5 fish landed within 15mins. All on artificials. The bite didnt just stop there, I could hear reels screaming even after I walked away. *hands itchy* Someone landed a biggie barramundi just before the fish truck arrive.

My camera just couldnt zoom that far but I still manage to catch it on camera.

I only managed to take a few shots of what was delivered today while the rest was spoiled by the rain. What's on the menu? White spot snappers and red drummer.

The snappers average about 800g-1000g while the drummers are between 1.5kg-2kg.

Suddenly, we saw an old man fighting his catch in our boat. At his age, we fear that he might slip and fall. Apparently, the fish tried to get under the outboard. When I got over there, the old man was already out of the craft.

Guess what? DOUBLE HOOKUP!!!

A nice grouper and a golden snapper.



WELL DONE!!!

No comments: