2005-05-08

Today's probably the worst ever Mothers' Day in my whole life!

My mum called me this afternoon saying that granny has been buried with grandpa today. (That is so quick!) She explains that this is the custom over there in 'Kim Poh' Malaysia which she couldnt understand much too. Neither could I.

Today, most restaurants or I should say all, are overcrowded with families celebrating Mothers' Day. For me, I am all alone in the house with no other humans... at least I got my dog with me.

I feel really upset but that's life. Death is where all lives will end without challenge. We have nothing that can beat time nor anything to slow down our body from ageing. One day, I will leave this world too. We all will.

Granny and grandpa, rest in peace. I bet they have alot to catch up with each other after so long, 20 over years...

I dont believe that all things come to an end at death. I believe there are something else waiting for us. No one could live to tell what's there and even those who fought hard in a disacters, accidents or unpredicted incidents and came back to life, they do not have a very clear answer to what we want to know about 'After Death'.

'After Death' is another experience... which I do not wish to know sooner or later. Life is precious.

No comments: