2005-05-04

My casts...


3rd May 2005, the doctor removed my cast today, finally. I was so excited before it but the excitement got really blue when I was presented with a new splint. My surgeon wasn't around to take a look at my ankle but through the phone, he gave very strict instructions to the 'replacement doctor' telling him that I am NOT allowed to "full wt bearing". Meaning? Still cannot walk!

Argh......... Oh well, at least I know it is for my own good as the first ACT Project failed and thus I have to undergo ACT number 2.

At least the cast is replaced with a splint and I could stop wrapping up my right foot daily to bathe. More than a month, my right foot is covered with layers of dead skin. I spent 20min minutes in the shower just simply washing it. It just feels so good!

So, sorry everyone. I will be back later and thus no catchie reports for another 3-4 weeks. Meanwhile, I would still update the blog with new things. Stay tuned! Posted by Hello

No comments: