2007-11-21

Thank you my friends who have called me up to ask me where did I MIA(missing in action) to. I have left Whitewater Recreations and I am no longer providing my services for her anymore. Meanwhile, I am rotting at home and anxious of getting a fine job with a good pay. If you have any, do drop me a call, appreciated. My front 6 back 4 pots brakes are arriving in January... my defi meters are on the way... my kevlar high mount is ready for pick up... kevlar boot also, bonnet too!!! Kevlar 3 meters hood too too too!!!

Eeks!!! I need a job quick!!!

Hey people, I am fine and well. Thank you very much for the concern and the calls that I received from you all, greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that things turns out fine for you in the end. just pray hard for God's guidance and strive on in the things you do.

Good luck

TS

Edward Ng said...

Hi TS,

Thank you very much for the encouragement, greatly appreciated.

Indeed God is good and I am fine as well. It is tough time for me but with Him around, my worries are heavy but somehow or rather I can see the worries fading away with his unfailing love for His children showering over...

Oh by the way, who are you? Are you my friend or just my reader?

Anyway, thank you very much once again.

Regards.