2007-08-16

"I slept two days onboard....."

Hello friends, sorry for the delay of the photos in regards to my trip up north not too long ago. I will reduce the size of the photos soon before posting in here. Not much though as I slept two days onboard... hahahaha. Yes, I slept for two days.... super slacker??? A good time for get-away for me. Kekekekeke...

Oh, it isn't seasickness that got me but it is the Z monster... I was lucky that my legs were not bitten off by any sharks out there as there was one sailfish got its head bitten off during battle when I was hanging my legs out of the boat enjoying the sun. Kekeke

From my friends who are divers and who plotted Lanjut area informed us that there is sharks and many... huge fellows too!!! They saw.... BULL SHARKS......

Watch it guys.... mind the sharks!

No comments: