2005-03-03

Palm Fruit Mimic (buck tail material, size 6)


My good friend, David Neo, is heading up to M'sia this on this Fri (tomorrow) for surfcasting competition. He is also a flyfisherman. As usual, he would not forget his fly outfit. His target this round is the infamous, PACU.

It is also a good chance for me to let him test some flies which I tied myself for this fish. Pacu eats palm fruit, those from the oil palm trees in M'sia. Thus I came up with this little size 6 mimic. Material used is buck tail instead of deer hair. ( I dont have any deer hair for info. ;P)

Hopefully he would come back with some wonderful catch reports and also, wish him all the best in the surfcasting competition. David, please make Singapore proud!!! Otherwise... kekekeke... ;P Posted by Hello

No comments: