2005-02-13

CR 20050213 Yishun Pond (small)


Broke that zero early. First fish of the day. Before this, I hooked up a golden snapper, a big one but lost it to the wooden poles. 14lbs fireline still cant stop that fellow from freedom dash. On the whole, fishing is good today. I hooked up two and Uncle Roger got one all on one rod. Check out his big bright smile!!! I bet we would be back again. The down side of the day, I lost three big golden snappers. THREE!!! Two burst off. The second one was even faster than the first. The third one was lost while trying to land it. It is about the length of my arm. I fought hard and managed to pull it away from snags several times but fate takes it from me. Nevermind, I will be back to fight again, soon. Fishing is always so fun!!! ;P Posted by Hello

No comments: