2005-01-11

My new toy!!!

On the 1st of Jan 2005, my pal past me this thing call FoxFury Outdoor thing which has 24 high intensity LEDS. Once in my hand, I could feel that this thing is a quality product from the material used and finishing of it.

The one that I now have belongs to the outdoor version. It is super bright.

I went home that night and gave it a test. I put it on even before opening the door. It was almost 11.30pm, sure it was dark with no lights on in my unit. WOW!!! I literally moved around the house without turning on a light, serious! I went to the kitchen to get a drink, washroom and then sat in my room reading letters simply using this thing on my head only. COOL! My eyes did not even strain at all.

This thing felt like it was almost weightless after 15mins of use. It is so comfortable, light and super bright without any shadows from the unit itself. Perfect!

I have it in my bag no matter where I go now. Maybe it is just for the fun of it but when the sky gets dark... the fun begins... kekekekeke

It is batteries operated, AA x 04. Last up to 5-7 hours for continious use. Its beam is 260 Foot Candles. Beam intensity is catered specifically for human eyes in each colors and wavelength. It is even waterproof up to 140 PSI (300ft) for 30mins. COOL! Made in USA too!

If you are as crazy as me and want to get one too. Feel free to contact me via my email mindtheshark@msn.com for more information about getting one here in Singapore or even you do not belong to this part of the world in Asia.

For more details, pls visit www.foxfury.com and you will not be disappointed.


No comments: