2004-09-05

Sept, 20040904.

Sept, 20040904.

Almost after 2 weeks since I last fished, I managed to have a good time fishing on the mentioned date. It was a Saturday.

I was using the Lee's Signature TT Floating fly line with about 10ft leader. At first, I was thinking that I should have used a sinking line instead as I could not get the fly deep enough. To rectify this problem, I used a crazy charlie with a bigger pair of 'eyes' to get it deeper at the end of the 10ft leader. Indeed, it worked great and to my surprise too, I see the peacock bass coming straight up to the surface to strike too.

Total time spent was about 4hrs and I managed to land 7 pieces of peacock bass.

I had a great time.

C]`.`p

1 comment:

Edward Ng said...

Hi Chang,

Nice to hear from someone from that far away from my homeland.

You are in a great country and great place full of red fishs and lots of sea trouts. They are excellent fighters, especially on flies. Not to mention about trouts and largemouth or smallmouth bass, go get them on fly man.

I wish I could be in USA again to whip my fly outfit. If you had checked out my earlier posts, I included some catch reports from Arizona, USA.

Do drop by again. Hope to hear from you more, especially about your fishing trips.

Tag my shout box too. Rock the votes pls... heehee