2004-06-30

Skippy's posing for shots!

Hello people, I have this little JRT (6 months old) which is really a little Jack Rascal Terrier, SKIPPY. Haha. Although he is really playful and always foul poo'poo'ing, I still love him alot.

I think he did it on purpose. Sometimes, perhaps it depends on his mood too, he would be really nice and do all his businesses all accordingly on the papers. Unfortunately... sometimes he has an evil side!

My mum would be screaming at me when I reach home and telling me all about his foul plays... Beeeee!!!! RED CARD!!!!!

He just had a few teethings and almost time to remove his ability to pass on his light... I really do not wish so but I guess it is a better choice as I only live in flat and not in a house.

Skippy is very friendly and too friendly too. Kids who are more reserved are scared of his 'aggressive' friendliness.

The latest tricks that he could do is finding his favourite ball when asked to do so. Just say, "Ball Ball, where?" He will search high and low to find you his ball and then asking you to play 'Fetch' with him.

Meanwhile... no fishing for me till dont know when too. At least I have Skippy to play with me.




3 comments:

Coulieo said...

Yeah doggy look like u hhahaha

Edward Ng said...

Thks. At least Skippy looks like me, not vice versa.

Hey, you look like your hamster... oops...

Hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Please! I don't look like jt.

skIppY