2005-11-04

Argh.... I sprained my back...

Today, now, I am having a bad day!

I sprained my back!!! OUCH!!!

I couldnt move around much and when I walk, I look like I have a huge dick or like a pregnant woman...

Damn... tomorrow and Sunday, there's an event at Bedok Resvr and I am supposed to be there to help up. Aiyoyo...

Eversince that day I saw that set of toeless and watery footprints in my house... things seem to go wrong for me...

I lost my rod and reel... my GL IMX C662 and ABU Rocket CS3500... but luckily the fishing trip was really good for me. (The good fishing as a compensation?)

Today, I sprained my back...

What's next!?!?!?!

Before the set of footprints appeared in my house, a familiar scent refreshed my memory of many years back when my room always had a perfume lingering around. I was the only one who could smell it and no one else...

In year 2000, I left for Az, USA and from then on I never come across this scent again. Just a few days back... the scent came back... it woke up my memory of those forgotten days...

The scent is back...

(Who are you?)

o.o

o.O

0.O

O.O

x.X

No comments: