2006-08-03

Finally got 'kim bak lor' but not me... signz... ;P

My fishing journey contiuned...

CR 20060803

Looking at the tide table, it seemed promising for some surprises out in the salty. Thus, rang a few friends to get together to 'chiong'.

At our first location, my friend David lost a lure. I was lucky enough to get mine back but I got wet, just one sleeve and both my legs just above my knees. I could see it, touched it... thus I gave it a try and almost ended up fully wet. That place is deep, really... come to think of it now... I was kinda crazy...

Everything was still except for some loud music from afar... the DJ was playing some of my favourite bands' songs like Simple Plan - Untitled and Daniel Powter - Bad Day... I was singing along...

After about an hour, we decided to move on. We thought we were all going home and David set off in his van in opposite direction! Oh well... I thought it was a prank but we really ended up at another spot...

Not even into 15mins of fishing... we had a few hits and a hooked up. A nice barracuda landed by David on a chug bug. Todaks were 'flying' around and obviously... the pirates were around.

After not too long, another big commotion on the surface of the water. Kok Liang's popper was targetted but that pirate just missed it. I even saw that pirate came out of the water to hit it... too bad.

The wind picked up and it was really rough out there. Just as I was comtemplating to carry on using popper or not... another huge explosion in the water and next, SCREAMING drag.

David was on another fish again. This time, a decent barramundi. Nicely done.

Time ran out on us and we had to leave...

We'll be back.

Stay tuned. ;P

**********************************************



I have just added two more photos from last night adventure. Blogspot is kinda laggy last night and it took me almost an hour just to be the two photos uploaded after several times. A blank screen appeared at the end of the uploading and... oh well... tried again lor... Now the traffic seems to be better and finally managed to get these two more photos in.

Anyway, both fish were caught and released. Hopefully they will go eat and eat and eat and multiply and multiply... hahaha

2 comments:

Angel said...

When is my turn!?!? *sobs*

Edward Ng said...

When you come back I will bring u there.

*smile*