2006-04-20

New breathe of life in Pasir Ris Town Park


Since a new management took over the main pond, my life has changed too...

Everyday I reach the pond before 8am (the extra dollar charge before 8am is not pleasing to me but I cant do anything...) and work starts round the clock till near midnight.

Although there are alot more work to do but seeing more and more anglers coming back to fish at the main pond is kinda satisfying. The satistic is indeed encouraging but I am not going to stop down there. The management wishes to bring Pasir Ris Town back to life again like the good old days and even better.

Not just bringing back the anglers, we aim to make this park into nice and pleasant place where family would love to spend their weekend here.

Oops... my milo is getting cold... gtg...

God is good.

No comments: